Saturday, July 5, 2008

Who wants a clean house?













































I have been watching Clean House for about a year it is one of my favorite shows. It has inspired me to get rid of stuff! If you haven't seen Clean House...you gotta check it out!

In the words of
Niecy Nash...."There is a whole lot of foolishness going on here!"..and so I clean.

My landlord was needing the
spear closet in the hallway (I have used since I moved in, full of garage sale stuff). I haven't had a yard sale yet! I thought ok, spring time will come and it will be the time to dig out stuff. I started a few months ago..and it has been a project. I do not like living messy, and for months it has been messy...trying to get rid of stuff.

A few weeks ago on a Saturday morning I loaded up Josie's truck and went to the
Mission here in town. It was great knowing that the profits would return to town.

It feels good to get rid of stuff.
Nicey would be so proud....she would say "OOooooooohh That's what I'm talking about."



No comments: