Saturday, July 19, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new!

My old Chair, had a cream-color slip cover...the chair was a hand me down. It was horribly uncomfortable.

My old "vintage couch" was from the youth group. I had a Baby-Blue Lazyboy couch, I think now I down graded! This couch was so long and soft but not cozy.

My new large comfy chair! It looks pretty amazing with my stuff.

My new matching couch! It even has a bed, for those out of town guest! It is very nice and can we say so much more comfy!!!

I have been wanting new furniture for a while now. The furniture that I had was so uncomfortable and was just getting me by. We have a thing at work where you can buy items from other employees. A girl had this for sale, so I went to look at it last week and the next day it was mine. My friend Lance helped me move my old stuff out and the new stuff in! I am really enjoying my furniture to say the least! All I can say is NO MORE SLIPCOVERS!

No comments: