Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am back!

Well, I am back to the blog world. Life has been crazy to say the least. I am trying to use this outlit once again to say whatever, whenever, and to whomever is reading it. In this last year since my post God has shown me so much. I have learned a ton about women and babies, about loving the unloveable. Did I get it right, not every time, yet I am still learning and growing. My leadership is rising and my flesh is decreasing. I have witness a child being born into this world in April 2010, it was the most incredible thing ever. 


Last year my family was blessed with a foster child who will be adopted very soon. He is a joy in my life along the many miles between us. I graduated from college in May! Whoot whoo it was one of the best days of my life. HANDS DOWN. I became a Aunt a few weeks ago, to Thomas James. 


Life has been very good to me. I have had time on my hands and trying to be very productive with my creative side and trying to get things organized. I am also back working hard on getting healthy. I took a challenge on Facebook of a friend who is doing a 10 lb Holiday Weight Loss Challenge. So, as of three weeks I have lost 7 lbs. I am ALMOST there and it is not even Thanksgiving! I am pressing on. God is good ALL the time God is good.


No comments: