Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve 2009


It is hard for me to think of not spending the evening with my family this year. It has been for the last 22 years that I have spent the evening with my Aunt & Uncle and family. We normally have dinner and exchange gifts. About this time my family heads to the United Methodist Church that I grew up in. It is an amazing candle light service and I some how always feel a little closer to my Grandma and Grandpa looking at the pew we sat in every Sunday. I miss them dearly. It was because of the weather I made a decision that took over an hour to stay home. I spent the day finishing wrapping, watching movies, and baking. I normally do not get to hang out in my PJ's all day long but today I did. The weather is suppose to be better tomorrow. I am headed out early as possible. I am excited to see my family and spend much needed time with them. Merry Christmas to you.


1 comment:

Tom and Ashley said...

I feel your pain, we were suppose to leave Tuesday, and ended up trying again on Wednesday and we made it to Iowa safely, but a lot of the roads were patchy, anyways I pray you make it safely and have a wonderful, blessed Christmas! :)